During May, Vilnius University Health and Sport Centre invites you to evaluate your body and its physical abilities before the University Summer Challenge begins.
In Health Laboratories you will:
- - Find out about your cardiovascular system's capacity
- - Static and dynamic balance
- - Strength of your torso muscles
- - Body mass analysis with a special body analyzer
- - Consultations of physiotherapists and sports trainers.
Health Laboratories will take place at:
VU Life Sciences Center (Sauletekis av. 7) on the 23rd of May, 10.00 a.m. - 1.00 p.m.
VU Medicine Faculty (Čiurlionis str. 21) on the 30th of May, 12.00 p.m. - 1.00 p.m.
Health Laboratories will be organised also after University Summer Challenge (in September) to compare your results and physical abilities before and after the Project.
Do not miss the chance to discover yourself!